Friday, May 11, 2007

Leaving the Country

I'm officially leaving the country in 5 days, 23 hours, and 16 minutes according to my amazing countdown widget. Travelling is always a bit stressful, but I've gotten pretty efficient with all the quick trips. Leaving for the summer, however, is a completely different story! There are SO many things to do. I'm excited to leave, mostly because it will mean that I've finally gotten everything done that I have too in order to leave. The fact that I'll be living in Europe is just a slight bonus. Anyways, this blog is one of the many things on my "To Do" list. What better way to keep my family and friends posted on the happenings of my life? I'm also terrible when it comes to the traditional "journal" so maybe this will be a more innovative method for doing so! Happy reading!

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Welcome to the world of blogging! It's a great way to keep everyone informed about your life as well as post pictures. Have a GREAT trip! I'm so jealous. Next summer I plan on being in Europe even if it kills me. :o) wwww.kimmybadger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph,
    This is a sweet site. Travel safely, I'll see you In Geneva! Love ya babe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mom said... you're forcing me to become much more computer savy and that is a good thing when your kids up and travel all over the country, or world. I love seeing your picture and hearing all you have to say. xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...